C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:41:47 EST
Hi Linda and all-

Yep they ran a T3/T4 at the appointment on the 22 Feb.  Came back negitive.
 Also they have run a CBC twice once at the apppointment were DJD was found
and then again on the 22nd.  First time the WBC was elevated, second time it
was all normal.  This last time March 7th the doc ordered a plasma levle and
AM Cordizone.

Seeing as I was recently contacted by someone who had a hypocordizone levle
(though my website --she has CP and wanted to share her experiences) and my
symptoms are nothing like hers I have little faith that the the Cordizone
level is going to comeback abnormal which would actually be the prefured (if
there is one) cause of all this as it is reletivly easy to manage.

Oh well life goes on.

Yours,

Andrea "Anee" Stanford
Webmaster of CPIC
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/CPIC.html
ICQ # 67019089
AOLIM: Anee

In a message dated 3/9/00 5:48:55 PM Mountain Standard Time,