C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 12:46:40 -0500
Hi, Dina,

My parents knew the McRaes but no, I didn't know Greg Melavy.  Remember this
was all in the mid to late 1950s; I was born in 1953.  My parents got into
it via the Ritters - Tex Ritter's son has CP; you may have seen his brother,
John Ritter's work on TV.

I went to Charles LeRoy Lowman School in the San Fernando Valley from 1957
until 1968, when I graduated and went to a parochial school in North
Hollywood.  From then, went to school in North Carolina, and have been here
ever since.

        Kat