C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:32:18 -0400
well Kat,

    Without further belaboring the digressions - my original point was to
Kyle to perhaps consider that not everyone knows they have CP - due to a
number of reasons and perhaps he can include these people - who will need
helpful information just like diagnosed folks. I was a health care
professional when I was younger and more able bodied, so perhaps the subtle
differences are simply more familiar to me.

If you call a rose a daisy - it doesn't make it so. Jonathan's parents have
hampered his physical abilities thru their denial, and the school systems
ability to help to him - ironically, since the teacher recognize there is a
problem - they have consulted with the special PE teacher and the PDI's.
Jonathan has been in our circle for awhile - execpt the man who fell over on
me - I hardly ever accost strangers and ask what's wrong with them.

                            Trisha