C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:51:01 -0400
I dunno who approved it, but I can tell you that every time I was
given meds or vitals taken, they would scan my patient bracelet and
key it all into the computer in my room.  So everything was out there
on the screen for them to see.  I have to admit it was much more
efficient than the good ol' days  when you had charts hanging from
the ends of your bed!

Another thing that happened what that a nurse who had started to put
up a fluid drip bag for me started to faint!  I had to call the
nurses station to come and help her rather than me, the patient,
which I found amusing.

Kat