C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:53:17 -0500
Joy,

I'm a member of both of those lists. and go to the Leaky Cauldron often. :-)
It's the best site for HP news, and I'm sure it'll be the first place to
announce when HP and the Order of the Phoenix will be published.  They did
say it would be very soon, and so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I've heard Ralph Fiennes mentioned as a possibility for Lupin and Colin
Firth for Sirius Black.  One thing to consider is that the characters are
the same age as Severus Snape, so the actors can't be too much younger than
Alan Rickman.  Of course Snape has been through a lot as a spy for
Dumbledore against the Death Eaters and Volemort, so he's bound to look
older than his actual age, but one could say the same for Lupin and Black.

I must say that Jason Issacs was the perfect Lucius Malfoy - truly evil on
the screen!

Kat