C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 07:21:57 -0400
WELL, BETTY, i'd have to find out. when i offered before, i think i could
have got them, but, it is not 100 per cent now, until i check. i  think it
is pretty sure. when i talk to them on the phone, i'll ask. now even if they
confirm that i can get them, i have no concreate plans to drive over until
july.