C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 23:12:45 -0500
I know that I don't like to wait over weekends to get my power chair fixed
myself too, but I suggest waiting for Monday morning and having the usual
wheelchair people fix it because you can do more damage sometimes with
trying to fix it yourself or having somebody else try.  And if your power
chair is still under a warrantee, you can damage that deal if you try to fix
it yourself.

Thanks,
Anthony