C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 14:35:31 -0700
Hi Dana,

It's my understanding that all types of sirvis dogs are alowd
anywhere.  In the past, I've had friends with guide dogs.  There were
times when we would go to a resterant or something and some folks
would get really bent out of shape.  But aside from that, I think the
law is tottally on your side on this one.

Good luck!-Gary