C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 21:04:35 EST
Hi everyone-

Well I made it through the day, must say that quite a few of my joints are
letting me know it right about now. :)  Science lab was not to good--and
that;s all I will say.  The chair eval went great.  We are going to get a
solid back with lataral and  add hip supports to my seat.  We are going to
loook into even getting a new chair all together since this one is 8 years
old.  Greg who was the OT who did the eval was very intrested in the website
and may be making a few sugestions or additions to it--all very exciting.
Talked with my advisor and we set up my schedule for spring and summer.  I am
going to be taking A&P, College Algebra, and Speech this spring and then try
Economics again in the summer.   Unfortunatly she is retireing at the end of
the symester but she is going to set up a meeting between Carla (another
assistant professor in the dept who can be my new advisor), herself, and I
after thanksgiving so that we can clue Carla in on my speical needs, dubble
major etc.

Oh I am so tired.  I wish I did not have to do the ski swap tomarow, but oh
well it's for a good cause.

Anee
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/