C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 15:25:25 -0300
where can i obtain more information about this? i live in Argentina( so
far..) and work with handicapped children.Saliva is always a problen in
their social issues.i have read long time ago about some kind of salt in UK,
that might reduce the excessive effects, do you know something about this?
i appreciate all the information you can give. Thanks! annie the pt