C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 13:42:59 -0700
let me say here that i am not trying to belittle
anyone in this. trish's religion puts her in touch
with speritial beings. speritial beings know other
speritial beings. my statement here is only
acknoleging that one does not have to be a christian
to know enough to know  what Jesus would do. it is my
belief that the goddesses that trish prays to, would
know jesus well and that they would impart that
knowlege. this was not intended to slam trish or
anyone else. only a statement of something i believe.
now for a fact i am taking this part off list.

one again i appolgise to the non-christians on the
list and to the christians too who would preferr this
type discussion to be off list.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail