C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 15:45:30 -0500
Betty,

        My brother took a boat trip down the Amazon and said it was beautiful.
To use one of you favorite Adjectives, he is majorly rich. They went 150
miles and would take a small boat away from the main craft during the
day.If you want I can ask him his connections. He said the wildlife is
unbelievable. He caught a 2 lb. pirrhana and said it scared the ***&&** out
of him. He has it mounted.

Bobby