C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:14:56 -0400
I'm not usually a fan of lawsuits but if you can prove it, I'd sue
them for slander.  This is really too much!

I don't think their other clients is the issue in this case, it's
you.  I honestly think "irritating" is an understatement.  I have
NEVER had anyone tell me to stay away from anyone and I'd be highly
insulted if they did.  (that is, if I weren't stalking them - if I
were, that'd be an entirely different matter altogether!)

Kat