C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:26:36 -0500
Well said, Ken.  Thank You!

It's really disheartening when your family/friends say, "it CAN'T be THAT
bad."  Yet, where is their frame of reference?  Either they take my word for
it, or they don't.  This has been very difficult for me too, as I'm one who
does not like confrontation, and (unfortunately) am easily talked into
believing the problem is in my "head", not in my spine.