C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 00:37:59 EDT
My first ashram was in Santa Monica. The Siddha Yoga ashram. Then I moved up
north to Oakland and I lived in a place across the street from the Oakland
ashram.  You should consider getting a meditation stool, or a floor chair, or
find out if they have chairs or a wall you could lean against in the quiet
part of the meditation hall. My back always ached until I learned to take
care of myself and not try to be the most agile yogini.

mag