C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:57:18 -0700
Kyle;
I enjoyed reading your post.  Both my sons spent 6 years in the Marine Corp.  My
father was an avid hunter all his life and he did a lot of trap shooting. (Guess
who influenced his grandsons to join the service?)  My husband is not a hunter,
nor am I.

We lived in Wyoming for a couple of years.  They had an early hunting season
there for bow hunters and disabled hunters.  Think some others states might have
the same arrangement.