C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 01:11:38 EST
And a very happy Thanksgiving to you too Miss Kathy Jo Perky Perk!

Everyday is Thanksgiving when you are connected with the best and most
terrific people in the world.

I also include all of those here who lurk but don't post.  I think of you
often -- I really do.  You are in my heart, and I apologize for not including
you more specifically when I am in the mood to post well wishes to the
C-PALSY gang.

Somebody left the list not to long ago, and posted something about all the
posts that were personally directed.  I felt bad about that at the time but
failed to contact him directly -- what a dope I am!  This is a busy list to
be sure, but we are all connected here.  All anyone has to do is jump in and
join the party.

There is magic on this list that I have not experienced on other lists, with
the exception of the "Our Kids" list.  We have a unique bond that I would not
trade for all the tea in China.

You make everyday an international Thanksgiving all it's own, filled with
humor and love.

We might squabble sometimes, but we beez family.

Betty
aut viam inveniam aut faciam
"I will either find a way or make one."