C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2008 12:29:45 -0700
Don't leave, no one is more offensive than I am and I often only
glance at the subjects of the emails as I also do not have time to
read everything. I am on a lot of lists.
BTW there will be much more mind blowing evidence and criminal
charges in this FLDS case, the largest child rescue in American history.