C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:11:53 -0700
sometimes siblings are the best cheerleaders as is
your son. sometimes it is the opposite. your son
sounds great.

--- Amy Frick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> So far we have parties every time she does something
> new!!!  I think my
> son (3 and 1/2) enjoys every one of them!!!  We are
> trying to stay
> positive, the therapists have been great in telling
> me how I am doing a
> good job as well, as Alexandra. They seem to
> understand what the Moms go
> through as well and the kids and I love them for
> that!!  Thanks - Amy

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12ckm9cgs/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/

D=grphealth/S=1705126171:HM/EXP=1088263425/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=grphe
> > alth/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=440942465>
> >
> >   _____
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > *       To visit your group on the web, go to:
> >
> > *       To unsubscribe from this group, send an
> > email to:

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>