C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:04:21 +0000
Hi, Bobby,

I've got Road Runner here in NC, and for me it was very easy to transfer email
addresses.  Before the installation, I opened up my email client, then opened
the Address Book and exported the email addresses to what's called a csv
file, which is a very common file format that address book programs
recognize.   I exported the address book a second time, to a ldif file,
another common address book file format.  Even though I use Linux and not
Windows, Windows email programs will recognize them as valid as well.

As for your emails, that depends on whether you use the AOL email client or if
you log into AOL, and then open up an email client that's on your system.  If
the first. I'd just save the most important ones to text files, to refer to
if needed.  If the latter, you can still use that same email client with Road
Runner.

You can go to their help site, and after filling in some information, the site
comes up with a lot of cool stuff:

                                http://help.rr.com/

Feel free to email me off-list, Bobby. :)

Kat