C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 16:14:48 -0400
Nah, it was really just an afterthought.  My main concern was the
maintenance issue and stairs.  Laura was the one who noticed the accessible
features.  I looked at the "glossy" marketing folder--there is no mention of
accessible architecture.  I just called the builder and asked--they said it
"was a subtle design feature from the architect."  In this area, most condos
are being purchased by, and marketed to, "empty-nesters".  I guess there
must be pressure from an aging market.

-Kyle