C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 18:47:45 -0800
  historically  it has worked quite well. i can see
more people who it has worked with than those it has
not worked with. lack of it in the past 30-40 years
has brought on more violence than ever before.
  i will not sit by and have average parents who swat
an unruly child on the bottom as sex abusers and
brutalizers. i'll point up the deceptive tactic every
time i see it used.
  you are probably right in that it does not further
"your" goals. but then again i and many other parents
have not made it your responsibility to raise our
children. nor do we want the role taken by the
government.
  actually finding anything other than links (many
just ads) is pretty hard on what came up when i
clicked nospank.org
. i am happy that you are going to give me permission
to disagree.

=== message truncated ===