C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:16:12 -0700
er.. what do i have to do with rush limbaugh? whatever
he said, he did not have it ran past me.
  i am not party to the evidence in the duke rape
case. i am in georgia. hey, kat is in north
carolina!!!
ask her.
  i have been insulted and attacked enough without
making any statements as to a criminal case in north
carolina. i am pretty well fireproofed myself, but, i
am not a glutten for punishment.

http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?SUBED1=3Dc-palsy