C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 09:53:19 -0500
Joyce,

        We went to Israel in 1988. I'm sure some things have changed. If I
were you I would fly El Al. They are a pain in the butt security wise, but
it's the safest airline in the world! We went to Tel Aviv first, which to
me was more like Miami Beach, yuk! Jerusalem was the neatest place I have
ever been. I liked New Jerusalem, rather the the Old Jerusalem which, to
me, was old crowded and spooky. Old Jerusalem is on the West Bank which
sometimes is not a peaceful place to be. We staid at the King David Hotel.
We hired a private guide(an Israeli Sergeant Major) and tour most of the
New Testament spots. It was neat.

Bobby