C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 16:34:15 -0400
>>> [log in to unmask] 05/29/00 02:54PM >>>
I'll take them!  I'll take them!  You're right, I guess, although I must be
old enough to be somebody's grandmother.  I'll be 42 by the end of June, or
pushing 43 if you are counting from that one fateful night when my parents
decided to stay home instead of going to the movies.>>>>

Welcome to the family, Aunt Betty! When do you want to hold the first sleepover? ( Did that sound too desperate? - teething 2 year molars right now)

Well, I'm becoming brazen. I have to learn to speak up more at meetings! I thought that speaker sounded familiar, Laura. Trisha, are you going to the next meeting?

We could be onto something here, Ladies (I don't think men can be brazen, can they?) We should start a club. What could we call it?

Yvonne