C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:52:02 -0700
you know i enjoydoing that every once in a while. i
think you do too. maybe we can again whem my hands get
better again. i'll not bother telling dr. feeman about
this much time on the key board. he'd get on me just a
little bit.

--- Deri James <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On Monday 26 March 2007 15:42, ken barber wrote:
> > yes, i am sure it is harder and harder, but a jet
> > sitting there would be hard.
> >
> > this was such a good debate. thanks deri. sorta
> like
> > the old days when i could work my job and just
> flip a
> > window a retort every once in a while. back then i
> > could have several things going on at one time.
> kyle
> > actually posted and Bobby was still with us. such
> > spirited debates. but now this old man is
> rambling.
> > i broke doctors orders with so much posting last
> > night. at the last i was having to put my hand on
> the
> > dest and press it flat to get the cramps out. two
> or 3
> > times in the last post to deri. but it was fun.
> > thank, deri. it was great.
> >

> Thankyou too Ken - thought it was about time to have
> a little "run out".
>
> Cheers
>
> Deri

> list, go here:

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html