C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paige Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:06:18 -0500
Joanne,

You are oh so right.  I have learned that over the course of my life- that
they have nothing of "theirs" to be proud of....... so they claim what their
children do/did.  It's also ironic... I am a middle child, I am the ONLY one
to go to any college of any sort, earn a career, buy my OWN house (on my
OWN), ...  That is all ME and MY accomplishments!  :-)

Thanks Joanne
Paige