C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Schaeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:06:52 -0600
Netmetting is part of Explorer. From what I see checking properties of your
email you are using Netscape. If you check the program files you would have
a folder called  Netmeeting. You would have to configure your internet to
use Explorer. I don't think Netscape uses Netmeeting. AOL uses Netscape
only. I don't know if any other Internet service provider uses Netscape
alone.

Joyce