C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2009 20:05:26 +0000
Which is why I said "It'd actually be OK HERE (emphasis added). for in town
driving, when there isn't snow (reliably 5 months per year). Most people
don't get on I-80 to go from one side of town to the other. It doesn't look
like it's designed for any kind of highway driving. I'd keep my van for
that.