C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 22:21:16 -0500
>I did notice one cool thing while I was trying to shovel a path to the
>car this morning...the stratification of snow/ice/snow/ice/snow extrudes
>the bottom layer of ice so it looks like melted plastic.  Kind of like a
>glacier effect.
>
>Another plus is that my car died, so a friend gave me an '84 Olds to use
>until I figure out if I'm going to fix or replace my car.  This thing
>is a land whale with rear-wheel drive, so I can do doughnuts in the
>parking lot!  It's just like being in high school again!
>
>-Kyle
>
>"Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" - Monty Python's 'Life of
>Brian'

Kyle,

        "Doing donuts" in the snow. Shame on you! Joyce(my wife) is terrified
by driving in snow and ice. She's had three near fatal accidents on ice and
snow. So, she will not leave the house. Well, she developes the "female
problem"
& sends ol' Bobby to the drug store. I'm praying that the pharmacist
assistant who fills my prescriptions is on duty which would minimize my
embarassment. Wouldn't know, this eighteen year old female is at the
register!

Bobby