C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 13:32:50 -0700
wait, i do not mean anyones resonse was not welcomed.
you can disagree with me as much as you like, all i
meant was that i can't be called off of a answer i
gave as to why i "hate" mrs clinton. that is all i
meant to say. i took time to tell you i did agree with
the point you made. and i do. it allowed me to make
some observations of the war on terror and the war on
drugs that i'd not have been able to make had you not
disagreed. i was though ask to give a reason for my
feelings about the clintons. i do have equal disdain
for thethings this administration is doing that i
think are not constitutional. an i appreciate your
allowing me to agree with you on your point. even when
a particular person is ask a question, everyone has
been indirectly ask the same question. did i say that?
i intended to. maybe i did not. anyway i appoligize if
you though i was saying you could not express your
views. i guess what i was saING WAS THE "WHOA",  oops
as being like "hey, you can't say that".
  hey, scott, i was thinking about saying something
that would make all of you get out the flame thowers
out to me. i wonder if i dare. mag and kat would
skewer me but good. i'll comtemplate if i want to do
that or not.
  hang in there friend, hit me with anything you want,
i'll try to respond.

   but, guys, i must quit for a little time as my
hands are giving me signals to stop for a little
while. if i respond tomorrow, it will be quick enough.

=== message truncated ===