C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:57:13 -0500
Oh Heck Anee, you should have been in our medical terminology and issues
class.  We had a wonder OT come to speak to us who had a congenital upper
extremity amputation.  Best part was she talked to us about cerebral palsy,
prejudice in the profession, and somewhat about her life.  Point being that,
there are a lot of people who have opened up these professions. I think your
intelligence, drive, and experience would be a boon to which ever profession
you choose PS.  I also know a great therapist who is dually certified OT and
PT.  Just a thought.

Beht the OT

ou read that stuff?).  I think it's