C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:26:43 -0700
Meir,  calif  universal regs took effect 2 years ago, but I have yet to
witness it. sigh, why does it always seem like we fight and fight for the
smallest things... Oakland just passed a rule that new town homes have to
use UD.  hopefully that will start the process.

How can we expect new results if we do what we've always done?
War is outdated for the 21st century!