C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:09:13 -0600
Jonathan,

    The wierd stuff has increase alot since Thanksgiviing. There is a virus
carrying email which states "you  have enter  30 illegal websites." These
are usually "signed" by someone from the FBI or CIA!! and can come from any
address with any subject heading. These are hoaxes and should be deleted
immediately and do not open the attachment because that action can release
the virus or worm. As a general practice, I do not open any email with an
unfamiliar email address. You may get more accurate info from Ken, Kat or
Kendall.

Bobby