C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 14:53:48 -0400
hmmm...  and i thought driving in snow was hard.  virginia  does not get as
much snow  as buffelo, but, when i lived in that area there was snow on the
ground for the first two weeks and there was snow many times. if you are
really thinking of moving, you might think of central fla., southern
arizona, or the south gulf coast of texas (brownsville area). i guess i
could through in san diago. but, with the exception of the last one you have
to put up with lost of heat in the summer.