C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paige Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 14:38:48 -0500
Betty,

I can appreciate your wanting to resolve things here, however I believe if
one can't say anthing "nice", then one shouldn't.  I'm not playing the
games- I don't like games.  I don't feel it's appropriate either to attack
another member ON ANY list.  My rule of thumb is to try and work it out with
that person directly first.  If that doesn't work, bring in a
moderator/facilitator, if desired to rectify the situation.  If that doesn't
make headway, agree to disagree... or leave.  I run other chat boards and I
encourage people to work things out amongst themselves.  If one doesn't want
to... no one can change that.  If they want another "opinion" and ask for
one, I may or may not have a suggestion.  I read all posts.  And Steve, I
don't care if you respond to my posts or not- those were not my words as I
recall.  However, my perceptions and feelings are that you have been subtley
stabbing me in the back.  I won't play that game with you nor anyone else.
As for the rest, I say deal with it.... this IS life!  It's a screen on a
box - some respect it, some abuse it.

Paige