C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 00:11:15 -0700
it was about her life and becoming an actress.

several great books by a cper were a shadow on summer, and down all the days by the late christy brown. The same as the one who wrote my left foot, he also wrote several books of poetry,

another book was by christopher nolan, also from ireland, under the eye of the clock.

but, i believe she meant books about how cp ages us and what we can do t slow it down.  Myself, i recommend swimmng (water exercises) floating gets me completely relaxed... feldenkrais, it can teach you new/easier ways of moving,  some people benefit from yoga, but be sure your teacher has been trained to do yoga witth pwd.

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag