C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 01:07:33 -0500
I don't find it ironic at all. Maybe it's because he is trying to prevent a
new holocost, one of unborn children who's disabilities  "others" would deem
them unfit for life ( it could have been you and me) and just to be used for
their "stem cells" The newspaper article said he "called on politicians and
scientists to protect and improve the lives of those born or left with
disabilities" You disagree with this sentiment?
I'm really surprised by the Pope bashing after all the talk about prejudice.
John Paul II has gone out of his way to reconcile the Catholic church with
all the other worldly religions and has also taken responsibility for the
past grievances against the church and asked for forgiveness from the one's
hurt by it. I admire him immensely.
I think you should read the article a little closer. He wished the end of
disabilities, not the people who have them. Are you saying you don't?
Joanne