C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gemma Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 06:45:49 -0500
Hi my name is Gemma.  I'm 21 and have CP which affects all 4 limbs and
also trunk control. I can walk around (although not very far and very
unsteadily) and manage to do most things independantly if not in the most
conventional fashion! Basically I wanted to see if anyone could give me
any suggestions of strengthening exercise and the like to improve trunck
control/ core stability as ive tried a few different things and none of
them appear to get my middle doing anything and just give me a sore neck
from trying! I was hoping some of you might have found some more
successful methods.

thanks

Gemma