C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:14:19 -0700
Really cool work, Anthony. Hey is anyone following Galludet's
University (deaf schools) fight with students over the right to sign
versus having to hear or getting  cochlear implants. It seems we are
close technologically to making it so everyone can hear and some
students are resisting this. What do you think?
Story in USA Today.