C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:53:29 -0400
OK I apologize for my hasty reply - your site does exist - the link
was broken up in your email.   While I am repelled by the topic (Thin
and famous????)  I can see the reason for it.

But I still think you should at least drop the thin part - we are too
obsessed with our body images as it is and I think people won't be
able to see past that to the real reason for your site - your
daughter.  Why not have something like Fabulous and Famous?

Anyway I am really sorry for my remarks and am sorry about your daughter.

Kat