C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gordon Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:18:58 +1200
>>> [log in to unmask] 09/13/00 09:41 >>>
>Anyone wishing to rebut this message is encouraged to do so. We are all
free to express opinions without censure, but we also must be mindful
that there are persons of both parties on this list as well as the fact
that this is a multi-national membership list  and some of our listmates
in Canada, NZ, UK or elsewhere who may tire of US politics.
Bobby
<

Thats ok Bobby - our (NZ) currency is going down the gurgler anyway..

Anyone know the latest exchange rate with US/NZ ?

Gordon.