C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:47:37 +0800
Hi Carla,

Actually, the neck pain has cleared up immensely, the physio has done
a lot of good and she has given me exercises to strengthen my back as
those muscles are very weak.  It is just the cold that causes pain at
the moment, spasticity and winter do not mix.  I've been taking Vit C
ever since you told me about it a couple of months ago (chewing on one
as I type).

Rayna