C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 08:58:43 -0500
Ohio, believe it or not.  I just checked with a Highway Patrol Trooper
downstairs  and he said, yes, constitutionally, "bearing arms" meant
physical carry.  He also  said that you would be arrested on the above or a
myriad of other charges if a cop saw you "Wild West"ing a gun on your hip.
He said that it would probably be pretty easy to get a felony charge of some
sort...meaning that if you were convicted, there goes your right to "keep
and bear arms".

Personally, if it were legal, I'd carry the biggest piece of iron I could
find with two or three bandoliers atop my suit jacket.  One would think it
safer if the criminal element knew you were packing.

-Kyle