C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 10:52:36 +0800
Kyle,

Not so much cold at the moment (VERY rare to get below 0 here in Perth
- we are actually quite spoiled for weather), as constant changes and
a fair bit of rain.  I was used to MUCH colder weather back in south
NZ, definitely below zero, but have become quite a wimp over the last
12 years here in Oz.  It's usually much colder in other parts of
Australia, so I've got it pretty good, but you know how it goes with
spaticity, it picks up on the least hint of cold or sudden change.
Hope your hands feel better soon - does anything help to ease the pain
for you?

Rayna