C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:25:01 -0400
Kat,

  That is their choice - they receive a housing allowance on top of their base pay. Bad financial management - is your own fault. They are paid well. My x- is in the military, my Dad was in and is x's father. We have a society that has really unrealistic expections from watching to much Tv and seeing to many movies. The way to success is to bypass some wants now for a solid position in the future. I could dig getting a housing allowance. And that by the way is chosen by area costs and rank. My Dad spent 27 years in the military - and they scrimped and saved - and started their own real estate company, and later added a mortage portion. Millionaires now - they figured out the success ratio early on.

                                                                Trisha