C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:19:28 -0600
Kat,

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.  My dog and my cats are a tremendous
addition to
my household, and I dread the day that they are no longer with us.  I had
two dogs
growing up, and was deeply affected by their passing (one at 15 when I was
16, the
other at 15 when I was 32).  My current dog is 9, so he's starting to get
arthritic, as
I am, too.

Janet says I'm a worry wart, as I won't leave the house in the morning
unless
I know all three "kids" are safe and in the house, even though the cats are
indoor cats, and the dog only goes into the fenced backyard without his
leash.
Janet sometimes wishes I worried about her as much as I do the "kids," but
she's
got much better road sense.

--

Kendall