C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 17:30:04 -0500
Friends,

I thought I would pass the word on about this.  I'm in the process of
getting some new bedroom furniture made out of logs like log cabins.  I
needed to find a lamp instead of velcroing my kitchen cupboard light on
to my headboard, like I have done until now.  So the other day I went
out to Wal-Mart not expecting to find a lamp I could use easily.  I
ended up finding a nice looking lamp, you can touch anywhere on it to
turn it either on or off with just applying even a lightly force,
something I think an individual without fine motor control could easily
use.  It was $20.00, not a bad price either, I feel.

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit me at www.ara1.net