C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:43:24 EST
Friends,

It's usually funny watching the way a LISTSERV can go from quiet to loud
within seconds after somebody e-mails the first message:-) I hope everybody
had a wonderful Christmas.  I was at home in North Dakota with my parents and
little brother, but Christmas wasn't as fun because my parents realized we
are all adults now, so no more toys:-( I got furniture for my house, so I
guess times are changing.  But I shouldn't paint a sad picture because I
still got a toy for the computer, a boy must play somehow ha ha ha :-) :-)
:-)

Welcome back everybody,
Anthony