C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 01:30:32 +0100
On Wednesday 22 August 2007 01:14:07 ehthiers wrote:
>  Nope, knobs is knobs.  Are you able to email them a picture of what you
> are talking about?  They are probably more used to the hand control or the
> need for a left foot gas pedal.  Will the knob fit on any size wheel?
>
> Beth t.

Thanks Beth.

I actually did manage to get the hire car sorted today, I had actually shown
the travel agent what I've got fitted to my car (and took in the
actual "knob" I'd bought on Ebay which claimed to fit any wheel), but it
wasn't till I got chatting to another member of staff (Claire, blonde, v.
pretty) who sorted it out. She did point out the villa sleeps 10 and I was
only taking 7, so there was room for her, unfortunately I didn't think Lin
would agree. ;-)

Cheers

Deri